work done this week…

We got together on Monday (several hours) to get a bit more filming done.

Tuesday (9am -5pm) was spent in wt910 working on the editing.

Wednesday met up before class (12 – 2) to get the last few little bits of filming finalised. Then went to class to put everything together. Just after 4 sat down as a group and watched the movie as it was (nearly done). Went to add one more piece of Augmented Reality video when iMovie crashed. Looks like iMovie may be corrupted, and we may have lost all our work.

Work for the week:

Try to see if there is any way to retrieve movie.

If not, restart editing from scratch, and pray we can get it done in time

On that note, I just got this advice from a friend, hoping to get to the computer ASAP to try it out:

“First check iMovie projects or events folder under ‘movies’. make sure nothing’s hiding, sometimes iMovie can just lose the links to projects but they still sit there.

Second, check trash (simple but effective sometimes)

Third, see if IT there can help with this free DL http://www.stellarinfo.com/mac-osx-recovery.php

It’s file recovery, but might find the appropriate individual files.

Fourth, Use ‘go’ menu and ‘folder’ to get to: /Library and have a look for imovie folder in there (as well as the application support folder>imovie. (should be able to look, 

If not that library, use user library. Same instructions, with: ~/Library

search same places.”

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s